Tuesday, March 3, 2009

what's with my name???



I am Caryl Jan Garcia Sosa

As what my mom said, she saw the name "Caryl" in a Baby's Name Book, which means STRONG.

Am I strong?!


Just kidding! ahehehe ^^


Before, I really hate my name Caryl Jan. It is because it sounds like a boy's name. I also infrequently know some people who has my name, Caryl. But later on, I'm liking my name because it's unique. It feels like I'm the only "Caryl" in this world. Joke! :p

I also like my name because there's a popular singer that rhymes my name. Yeah! It's Karylle. The daughter of Ms. Zsa Zsa Padilla. I also like Karylle.
Believe it or not, I also talked to Zsa Zsa Padilla through a comment in her blog. She said that her daughter's name is originally spelled like in my name, she just changed it because of Karylle's grandmother. Bongga! hahahahaha =))

Anywayz, on the other hand, my second name "Jan" came from January, my birthmonth. My birthday was on January 3, 1991.

2 comments: