Monday, February 16, 2009

Why Nursing?

At first, I don’t really like to take up Nursing because of some personal reasons. I prayed for it, I asked God for some right directions, and here was it. God really directed me in this course. I also said to myself, “Why won’t I try Nursing? Maybe I will be motivated as the days are going on.” My preference also before in a course that I will take was that I’ll be able to find a job easily, so, this course fits my preference. As we all know that Nursing is in demand or you can easily find a job when you’re a Nursing graduate. So to make it clear, I didn’t choose this course because I can earn a high salary and that I’ll be able to go abroad. I chose this course because I can easily find a job and through asking my Heavenly Father in His will to me.

Many people are also encouraging me to take up Nursing, especially my churchmates and some relatives. It is because almost all of my churchmates are Nursing students, so with my relatives. Perhaps one of the reasons also why I took up this course is that I will be able to find a job easily when the time that I will graduate since I have many backers.

I learned how to love this course. I perceived the value of service for our society and for the other people who needs primary health care. I love to see the people who put a smile on their face because I helped them. Now, as the day goes on, little by little I am moved to pursue this course. And I’m really glad that I am now in the second step of my journey in this course. I hope that I can go through the finish line and be a successful Registered Nurse someday.

11 comments:

  1. We will always give others hope,
    we are angel with a stethoscope.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. alwayz have faith in god..
    believe what you can be...
    hehehehe....
    tca

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you magz and mimi! :)
    God bless you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. do gud ou U'R StuDiEs!
    aNd im XuR u CN rEAcH u'r gOaLs In LifE!
    KeEp RoCkIN!
    gOd BlEsS yOu AlwAys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, a mini telenovela of why nursing? hehehehehe... well, good luck with your chosen career and do good...

    ReplyDelete
  6. gogogogo!!!
    u can do it...
    god will guide u...
    god bless...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know we have different reasons why we chose this course,..whatever the reasons is lets just make our parents proud!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be happy with what you have chosen. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ` learnign to love a course you have chosen even though you haven't even dream for it..
    ` isn't that bad..
    ` accepting the fact that people or most of the students right now are taking this kind of course are..
    ` forced by parents..
    ` others cause to earn more than ENOUGH !
    ` or.. to work abroad !
    ` mostly the same but those are the often reasons !
    ` Just go for it and you'll succeed !
    ` Just trust God and believe unto urself !
    ` Nothing is impossible !
    ` Goodluck and Godbless !

    ReplyDelete