Tuesday, March 3, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Ecclesiastes 4:9 (CEV) You are better off having a friend than to be all alone, because then you will get more enjoyment out of what you earn.

These verses about is what Bible describes about friend. There are there to love us and to have an enjoyment with. I really agree to the author of Ecclesiastes that two, or more, are better than one. The Bible itself had stated that we SHOULD have friends.

A friend for me is also to be trusted because you share your life with them, and your also your secrets.

So, I wanna say thank you to my friends!

Firstly, my high school friends. I've been with them for about 1-4years. And indeed, they really touched my life.







Amazons...






and




Eeebilghuts (we are not complete because one of our member lives at Cagayan de Oro)
Jeffrey, Ashley_dear me and Janelle_sis




Second, my churchmates, FBBCYP (First Buhangin Baptist Church-Young People). They have been my spiritual and love advisers, REAL barkadas, co-musicians, prayer partners, accountability partners and co-laugh-out -loud companions...





FBBCYps during our Samal Outing










FBBC family at my debut party








BOP (Bethel of Praise) family during my debut party










BANATAN BANATIN TEAM...
Me, Kuya Aaron and Teejay_twinnie










these 3 people beside me are my barkadas in the church....
me, GR_beastfriend, Jerah_dear and Teejay_twinnie





Third, my cousins, they are also my friends.
No words can express how much I love them!!!





cousins! (father and mother side)










irritating but funny cousins, hehehe ^^









Fourth, my LAMP Family...
They make my world go round in my stay at Brokenshire.
They are fun to be with...



Fifth, the BALIW CLAN + chikitings...
Yeah, they are Princess, Alvin, Phoebe, Kristine, Mona, Heidi, Joreme and Lannie. Although some are baliw, I still love them, char! (pde muhilak?! hehehe)






Some of the baliw clan and chikitings during my debut...










Baliw clan hang out...











the assorted pipz are also one of my treasured friends
oo. kau!!!
even if I'm not always with them, they are still my treasured friends =)
(hilak daun! hahahaha)


For my friends:

When the daylight's gone and you're on your own
And you need a friend just to be around
I will comfort you, I will take your hand
And I'll pull you through, I will understand

And you know that
I'll be at your side, there's no need to worry
Together we'll survive through the haste and hurry
I'll be at your side
If you feel like you're alone, and you've nowhere to turn
I'll be at your side

If life's standing still and your soul's confused
And you cannot find what road to choose
If you make mistakes
You can't let me down
I will still believe
I will turn around... =)

2 comments:

  1. .,,halooo cj..
    dami naman groups.. hehehe
    ka.friendly eeh.. !!

    take care olwez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do u mean na daghan kog groups gay? ahehehe ^^

    ReplyDelete