Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 14 = Hearts Day (a repost from Multiply)

I just love calling February 14 as Hearts Day... lalang, feel ko lang

BUT, la akong ka-date ha...

Q: Where am I during Feb 14???

Ans: SA CHURCH!!!
It is because it's our Church's Anniversary Eve.. Parang Christmas Eve db? hehehe :D
In tagalog, bisperas ng anibersaryo ng aming simbahan.
Where God and my churchmates are my ka-date!!!

As usual, preparations for the big event of our church.
Final practice of praise and worship team, and of course, for the young people who will dance for God! "Lord, You are good and Your mercy endureth forever!"
I'm sooooo excited to dance! It's been a long time since nung sumayaw ako. hehehe :D
I also love dancing, aside from music.
It's also our final practice for our Prayer Concert on the evening of our celebration. Whew! another concert!
And for the arts com., todo decorate na sa church.

PIPZ! I'm inviting you all in our church's 38th anniversary. Feel free to come. I think it's really a whole day celebration.
When: February 15, 2009
Where: First Buhangin Baptist Church, Km. 5 Buhangin Davao City
Time: 9:20 A.M (Worship Service), 5:00 P.M (Prayer Concert)

Kau? San kau pag Hearts Day? hehehe...

Advanced happy heart's day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment